1. Do you accept credit cards?
We gladly accept MasterCard, Visa, and American Express. Unfortunately we cannot accept gratuities on credit cards.
2. What is your cancellation policy?
Spa facilities are available for guests 18 years of age and older.
3. Can I just “walk in” and get in for a service?
For certain services we can almost always accommodate a walk-in, but this is not a guarantee. The only way to ensure that we will have availability is to book an appointment.
4. Why do prices vary for hair services and waxing?
It is difficult to designate a flat fee due to differences in hair length and texture which can affect the amount of work a practitioner has to expend to complete the service.
5. Why do you carry a limited line of hair products?
We carry a variety of beauty products; however, we pride ourselves on carrying only the crème de la crème. Our clients can be sure that when purchasing products at Luxe Den, they are purchasing the highest quality.
6. Does Luxe Den offer private parties?
Absolutely! Luxe Den offers spa parties for your special event with a full array of beauty services. Please consult with our spa coordinator for bridal showers, bachelorette celebrations, birthday surprises, or any other party you wish to arrange.
7. Can I walk in and get a consultation?
Yes, please feel free to walk in and discuss your future services with us at any time, free of charge.